If you need to return or exchange your items, you may do so within 30 days of the order shipment date. The item must be unwashed and unworn in order to receive a refund or store credit, as long as the purchased product was not noted as a clearance item. The process is simple:
• Log in to your account, using your username and password in the My Account section. • In the Track Your Recent Orders section, click on the 'View Details' link for the order you would like to return or exchange.
• Once in the Order Details, click the 'Add New RMA' button.
• Choose the number of items you wish to return or exchange in the Order Items section.
• In the Order Return Options section, choose the Reason and Method for the return or exchange.
• You may add any comments (including what you would like to exchange the item for, if applicable), and then click 'Save RMA.'
• Once we process your request, you will receive an email with instructions on how to return your item.
Please Note: If you would like a new item or would like to exchange your item, you will be responsible for a shipping/restocking cost of $6. There is a section on the Return Form where you can indicate your payment preference.
If you would like a refund once your item is received, we will credit the credit card you used to purchase your original order. The cost of shipping will not be refunded.
What do I do if a mistake was made on my order?
If we made a mistake and sent you the wrong item or if the item is damaged, please email us at email@example.com within 72 hours of receiving your order. Our customer service reps will be ready to assist you and will give you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You will need to include that number on the Return Form. We will refund your purchase as long as the returned item is in its original condition (unworn and unwashed).